Pages

A Head Start

Wednesday, October 29, 2008


I'm trying to get a head start on Christmas shopping this year. It is a lot more fun when I pick up things as I think of them or find them, than waiting until the last minute. I have finally learned that I just won't remember that awesome thing that so and so would love. I came across these unique art supplies from Stubby Pencil Studio. Their products are eco-friendly and/or recycled. Their prices are really reasonable too. I picked up these cool rock crayons for my nephew. I have also made photo books with the software from blurb. They are full of pictures from our past two family reunions. I am going to have one printed for my mom and dad, one for my aunt and uncle, and one for my brother and his family. This is the book that I made for myself. I plan to add the pictures from 2007 and make a few changes before having them printed for everyone else.



I am going to try to give as many gifts as I can that are made by me or handmade by someone else.


2 out of 3 so far!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |