Pages

A Long Way From Home

Monday, November 3, 2008




PaperTrey Ink is having a "Pass It On" Challenge. They are challenging people to use their creativity to make some one's day a bit brighter. I visited the blogs of all their design team members and Debbie Olson's idea was really a great one. I thought it was such a thoughtful idea to send cards to the soldiers so they can send them home to their husbands, wives, families.

Our school donates items to the troops every month. They collect and include things like sweets and toiletries, notes and drawings from the kids, etc. I'm going to get some cards together to include in this month's box. Check out the links on the PaperTrey website for more great ways to make a difference (big or small) this year.

1 comment :

  1. hi it's nice blog
    Me Rajesh
    From Nepal
    mail me rajeshkrp111@gmail.com
    and also visit my blog
    www.rajesh420.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |