Pages

Welcome To The World

Tuesday, November 25, 2008


A friend at work will be beginning her maternity leave at the end of next week. I wanted to make her some birth announcements. She knows she is having a boy, but hasn't decided on a name yet. It has been a lot of fun seeing how the first graders react to her growing belly. Their questions and comments are heartwarming and hysterical.



I decided to give them in a box from one of my PaperTrey Ink stamp sets.








I used Making Memories paper and I cut out some cute shapes with my Silhouette. I hope she likes them and I hope she doesn't visit my blog before next Friday!


1 comment :

  1. Wow! These announcements are gorgeous! So clean and crisp, love them! Everything on your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |