Pages

Great Gifts For The Kids

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

and for you, too. Two of my nephews have birthdays this month. Etsy has some great toys.





Wow! I can't believe 2 weeks have passed since my last post. Things have been busy at work and I have been bringing it home a lot more than usual. I have many plans for increasing deaf/hh awareness at my school and the administration is really supportive. I have been working on setting up an online teacher page that is available to the students with activities, web links, book lists, and information on sign language and Deaf culture. I have been working with the librarian to add to the library's books on the subjects listed above and setting up a display spotlighting those books. I hope to set up an art exhibit in the hallways near the art rooms featuring deaf artists. The students in the classroom will be working on posters to hang in the school with communication tips. So, throughout the year I hope to accomplish these, and other ideas for spreading Deaf Awareness in our school and community.

My cousin is having her annual Halloween party this weekend. I am making these to bring to the party.

I have the next two days off and I hope to spend some time making things. I miss it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |