Pages

Butterfly Birthday Girl

Tuesday, March 16, 2010




Well, it finally happened. Our computer died. Luckily, we were able to replace it quickly. I did back up a lot of our files, pictures, templates, etc. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to locate the CD that has my photo editing software on it. Until then I'm struggling to use the very limited one that came loaded on this computer.

Anyway, I love this butterfly. When I received Butterfly Dreams, I thought this would be the least used butterfly from the set. While playing around with it last night, it just proved to me how perfect it is for cards and projects for a young girl.

How are you adjusting to the time change? I love having so much light in the evening!


8 comments :

  1. Lovely card Kara! You've shown me a great use for the little butterflies in this set - might just convince me to add it to my cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! My nieces love butterflies and I am always on the hunt for new ideas...love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara, this is such a sweet card. I love all those butterflies. I dont have this set but I might just have to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Kara. Great use of the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card...that little butterfly is perfect! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Kara. I really like the lavender with the white. And the butterfly is just perfect - especially his little trail.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |