Pages

Spiral Bouquet

Thursday, February 24, 2011


I was inspired by Laurie to use white embossing powder with the flowers from Spiral Bouquet.
 Her card is gorgeous! 
I loved how it looked and couldn't wait to try it myself. 


This card also incorporates strips of glitter for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday Challenge.
Watch the video here and give it a try!




Cardstock: PTI Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado
Stamps: PTI Delightful Dahlia, Spiral Bouquet
Ink: Memento Cantaloupe, Tangelo, White, PTI Ripe Avocado, Versamark
Other: PTI Butterfly Dies, Mat Stack 3 Die, Felt, Bitty Dot Paper, Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Prisma Glitter, Cuttlebug Dot Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Lemon Tart Buttons, Twine, Clear Cardstock

7 comments :

  1. The is beautiful. I'm really starting to love that stamp set. Great layout, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card! Love all the green and how you used the mat stack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! I too love the white embossing on the flowers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara!!! WOW! This is so pretty! I love the green color you used! Your focal point with the flowers looks amazing!!! This is gorgeous! OH and I love the glitter too! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very striking card. I saw the card on Laurie's blog and wondered what stamp set it what. It looks so great with the white embossing on Mat Stack 3. Still love the butterflies. Never can get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so drawn to this card - it's just BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I really love this - great use of glitter & also mat stack 3 for the focal point. Into the inspiration folder it goes...

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |