Pages

Friday Inspiration File #11

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring break is here!  I am so excited for the week ahead!
Enjoy these great projects as you start your weekend!

There we so many projects this week with bright, sunny, yellow!
Heather and this one too!

I love this card Lisa did.  Love how it looks like a tattoo!

Susan made this beautiful and touching card for her brother.

I NEED some of this chalkstock!

Heather just blew me away this week.  Here's another one.

Lynn's card is just so sweet!!

Sara made an adorable card!!

  See you later!


3 comments :

  1. Thanks for picking one of my cards to feature. I am thrilled you like it! Have a wondrful weekend.
    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, that was super sweet!! I love your lists so much! I really enjoy seeing new things too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kara! I love seeing your favorites! Lots of great links here!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |