Pages

Take Flight

Monday, October 31, 2011


I love this pocketful set and it hasn't lost its place on my desk yet.  Another nephew is having a birthday and I love this paper airplane image for a boy themed card.  I have 5 nephews and have always been fascinated and sometimes puzzled by the items boys choose to carry around in their pockets.  It's always such a random mix of things, a special this, a favorite that.  This is still true for my husband.  At night, when Ryan empties his pockets, he produces some interesting things;)



Have a Great Day!


Cardstock: PTI Rustic Cream, Library Ledger Patterned Paper
Stamps: Wplus9 Pocketful, PTI Happy Trails
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Memento Black
Dies: WP9 Pocketful Dies, Happy Trails Die
Other: Spring Moss Ribbon, Pinking Shears

12 comments :

  1. Kara, I love the soft delicate look of this card. It's absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper-pieced airplane is too much! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara, this is great. I love the colors you used and that pocket is super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined the two sets. This is a great card for a young boy. And, as the mother of two girls, I can tell you that girls have some interesting things in their pockets, too, most days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Love that little pocket. The colors are so soft. Love the polka dots too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SUCH a cute card! I love the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this one, Kara, just PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another sweet pocket card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Lovely idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for those pockets! That's perfect having the airplane flying out. Pure genius!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |