Pages

Card Set Challenge

Saturday, July 21, 2012







I chose to duplicate Jess's set because it is beautiful and truly quick and easy.  I loved embossing the butterfly.  After watching her video I saw the exact sandwich she used and tried it.  Worked perfectly for me! 


All I did was change out one of the colors and the packaging.  I don't sew so I just needed to make it work for me.  Love the idea of including the stamps too.  And the stickers for the envelope closure......so cute:)


Almost at the end.  Are you tired?  I am.
I have had a lot of fun today. 


Follow link to Jess's video for supply list:)

8 comments :

  1. Kara, this is a gorgeous set! It has been a long day and that's just for us participants!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...

    You are on FIRE today with all these wonderful cards you've been posting. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this too Kara, I am so impressed with all that you accomplished today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful my dear!!!! I am not going to get to this one today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous as always!
    We didn't watch any videos...
    figured we could go back later and do that...
    but LOVE that embossed butterfly!
    Now it's a have to so I can see how it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I tried this one too and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kara, what a great idea! These turned out really neat, and I love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |