Pages

Ocean View

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

 
Can you take one more nautical card?
I ordered this set not really sure how much I would use it.
Obviously, the answer is A Lot!
 
 
This one feels like I'm inside the ship looking out.
I added a lot of score lines. with my score board, avoiding the masked/stamped area.

 
No more nautical....tomorrow at least;)
Thanks for coming by!
 
 


Cardstock: PTI Enchanted Evening. WP9 White
Stamps: WP9 Dockside
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Fabulous Frames
Other: MS Score Board

13 comments :

  1. Keep the nautical cards coming...they are awesome. I especially love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH. I just love this!!!! Having boaters in my family, I can see I am going to need to get me some sort of nautical stamp set, just to recreate this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m not complaining about the FABULOUS nautical cards! My favorite part of this one is the banner with the little anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I a loving the nautical cards Kara and I especially like those scored lines...simple touch that must look really nice in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are totally rocking the nautical cards, Kara! I love nautical themed stamps, but struggle with how/if I would use them (we're pretty land-locked here)....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ,love natural cards ! The scored lines are a great match with these stamps you used. Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect scoring, love the masked image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Kara, the banner is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes yes yes!!! Keep nautical coming!!! I love what you have done with the masking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not the least bit tired of nautical--all your designs have been fantastic! Love how you added the scoring!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nope, not the least bit tired of nautical cards. Love them and this one especially. I have this set on its way to me and you have given some great inspiration. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kara, this is outrageously AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Classic and clean, Kara, I love them all, but that inside-looking-out card reminds me of bead board! Swoon!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |