Pages

Back To School

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

 
 
 
 
Today I go Back To School.
  I thought it would be nice to make notepads for a few of my co-workers.
I'll slip them into their mailboxes this morning when I get in. 
  
 
It might get a little quiet around here as I adjust to my new schedule,
but I'll get back into a groove soon!
Thanks for stopping by today.



Cardstock: PTI Pure Poppy, Kraft, WP9 White, PTI Pure Poppy Patterned Paper Pack
Stamps: PTI Take Note, Teacher's Apple
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Teacher's Apple
Other: PTI Black Satin Ribbon, PTI Buttons

10 comments :

  1. I'm sure your co-workers are going to love these. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little gift Kara, I'm sure they'll appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely sweet treat for your colleagues Kara! I would have been trilled to come back in the fall to one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These notebooks are just terrific. I'm sure your co-workers will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great day back at school! I bet everyone loved their notebooks--they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara, these notepads are darling! What a lovely surprise your coworkers will find in their mailboxes. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super-cute notepads! I'm sure they were well received : ) Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |