Pages

A Trio Of {Delicate} Baby Cards

Thursday, October 17, 2013

 
These sweet little baby cards started out as a sheet of watercolor paper that I colored using a hexagon mask and distress markers.  I colored in random hexagons using all of the distress markers I have.
After removing the mask, I lightly spritzed the paper with water to allow the colors to soften.
The soft look made me think "baby"
 

 
I decided to mount the die cuts onto card bases made of the same watercolor paper to keep the card soft and delicate.   
 


 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 



Paper: Canson Watercolor Paper
Stamps: PTI Bitty Baby Blessings
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Bitty Baby Blessings
Other: TH Distress Markers, HS Hexagon Stencil

9 comments :

  1. These are so sweet, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I love these Kara! Gorgeous! Simple but great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara these are absolutely adorable and the technique you used does create a very delicate card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable set of cards Kara. So simple and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE cards Kara, sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such sweet baby cards. Love the soft colors and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet. Perfect for a baby card.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |