Pages

Welcome {Little} Baby

Saturday, November 23, 2013

 
After making this card, I realized I need a set of large circle dies.
I do have a circle cutter, but sometimes it can be tricky to get a clean cut with that.  To create a circle large enough for what I wanted, I used a large tag die.  I covered up the 'tag' part with flowers.
Behind it, I put the plaid panel I stamped. 

 
Stamping plaid is so much fun.  Depending on how you arrange your stamps, you can make an infinite number of different plaid looks.


 
This is for a co-worker.  I bought a few little outfits for her baby that is due in February.  One of them has a cute little elephant on it.  I thought this coordinating card would be cute!
Thanks for coming by today.



Cardstock: PTI White
Stamps: PTI Faux Ribbon, Bitty Baby Blessings, Tiny Tags, WP9 Fresh Cut Florals
Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush
Dies: PTI Tag Sale #4, Bitty Baby Blessings, WP9 Fresh Cut Florals
Other: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Wink Of Stella

13 comments :

  1. Oh Kara. This is so adorable! I love all the different dies you used. And I'm with you on needing circle dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the little plaid background. So many fun details here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What arm adorable card. I love the plaid and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Kara! I love how you used the tag die, and your plaid is gorgeous! I bet your coworker loves it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute baby card Kara...I love how you used the polka dot pattern to frame the little elephant. Plaids really are fun to stamp, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Kara - stamping plaid always messes me up - all those straight lines. Yours is gorgeous like patterned paper. I love the pink and black and the pretty flower details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The plaid background you built is awesome. Great card design and the elephant is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about your card, Kara! The plaid is lovely; must have a go at that again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kara this is as sweet as can be! Love the way you improvised with no large circle die!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh this is one of the most beautiful baby cards! I LOVE the plaid you made. So darn adorable!
    You need the Lil Inkers stitched circles I was using today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is precious, Kara! LOVE that plaid background, and your embossed panel adds just the right amount of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the plaid! Everything on the card is so adorable. Your friend will love it! And I'm with Marybeth about the LI circle dies. They are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! You always stamp the prettiest backgrounds, and the plaid is so perfect I thought it was patterned paper. Gorgeous little bouquet of flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |