Pages

Colorful Landscape

Sunday, April 13, 2014

 
Hi!
I've wanted to make this card for a long time now
after seeing {this} and {this}.
 
 
I die cut a bunch of triangles.
Then I scored them down the middle and folded them.
While they were folded, I snipped off varying amounts from each triangle to create the different sizes.
 
 
Love it, don't know how I'd mail it, but I love it!

 
Thanks for stopping by today :)
 
It's so warm and beautiful today that we took a break
from laundry and tiling to take a Sunday Drive!




Cardstock: PTI Lavender Moon, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush
Stamps: WP9 Quite Like You
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Triangles

11 comments :

  1. What a fabulous card. Love all the dimension and the triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool Kara! Love all the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! It looks amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is simply amazing, Kara! Wow! So different, and so wonderful! How did you glue down the triangles?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is fabulous! You are so creative, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Kara, this is one of the most unique cards I've ever seen; LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send this card to yourself. Please, do. You are AMAZING! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kara, this is pure genius!! I really think that says it all! Happy Easter/Happy Spring!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |