Pages

WPlus9 August 2015 Release {Day 5}

Friday, August 14, 2015


 
We made it! All of the new products are available now in the WPlus9 Store.
 
WPlus9 Supplies
Stamps: Going Places, Wishing You, Wishing You Sentiments // Dies: Going Places, Wishing You, Starry Night Background, Gift Card Layers, Love Mom Layers // Ink: Pumpkin Spice, Hayride, Little Piggy // Cardstock: White, Black, Ballet Slippers
 
Today I have used the bunnies from Wishing You in the hot air balloon from Going Places.  I turned the bunnies into a mother and daughter and the sentiment from Wishing You Sentiments is the perfect fit.  I used several dies from the Gift Card Layers die set to create the card front, the starry panel, and the sentiment panel.  To create my striped background I used a stencil from Heidi Swapp and sponged on Little Piggy, Pumpkin Spice, and Hayride dye ink. 

 
Need one more last look before making your selections? Visit the WPlus9 Design Blog for more projects, Design Team links, and Giveaways! 
 
 
New Products Used On Today's Project
All New Products Available Now!! 
Autumn Splendor Collection
  
Going Places
Going Places Companion Die Collection
Starry Night Background Die


Wishing You Sentiments
Gift Card Layers Dies
 

10 comments :

  1. So darling, Kara!!! Now, to check my crafting budget ... we don't need groceries this week, do we?
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious Kara, I am smitten!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I LOVE this release and your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is darling and I love the striped paper! I just read you made it with a stencil... wow great job! I know you said you like making you own now and I would say you don’t need any patterned paper every again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara, I've loved all your cards for this latest release from WPlus9. I didn't think I needed more cute stamps but I just couldn't resist after seeing all your inspirational and creative cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet with these cute rabbits and yummie colours... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, Kara! Love those colors and the fabulous stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creatively done, Kara!!! Love your cute bunnies and the little die cut stars and clouds!!! The stripy bg really works great and the colours are beautiful!!! So lovely!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh that set is adorable and your card is perfect Kara!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |