Pages

Friday Inspiration File Week #235

Friday, September 11, 2015

 
Hey guys!
I know it's been a full week since I've posted.  The first week back to school always takes all of my time and energy.  I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend and having some craft time.  I do have an exciting post coming up tomorrow. It's the release of the Wplus9 exclusive STAMPtember stamp set and dies.  I have four projects to share, so lots of picture after this long break.  In the meantime check out all of the awesome projects in the Friday Inspiration File from this week.  There are tons!  Thanks for stopping by.  See you tomorrow! 
 

1 comment :

  1. You are the best, Kara, and deserve a little 'get back to school' time off! Seriously awesome projects!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |